new 2022 opportunitY
Enjoy our wonderful floral displays this year that highlight our partnership with the International Music Camp!
After two years away due to the pandemic we are welcoming IMC and all visitors back with displays focused on music and the arts. The bass and treble clef sculptures anchor the theme, which is also highlighted through planted and playable pianos on the terraces, living dresses on the dancers and floral designs depicting sound waves.
- The floral designs and mannequin dresses are by IPG Horticulturists Michelle Burnett (Ninga, MB) and Georgia Bonser (Boissevain, MB).
- The bass and treble clef sculptures are by Fritel’s Custom Designs (Rugby, ND).
- Flowers were grown by Sadler’s Creekside Greenhouse (Souris, MB).
2022 Flower Bed Sponsors
|Annual Bed||Sponsor Name|
|E-S3||Brad and Shaun Seymour|
|T-N5||Construction Engineers – Scott Kringstad & Jeff Melgaard|
|T-N8||Georgia Bonser and Eric Kennedy|
|W-N6||Chapman Family in Memory of Grandad Fred Procter|
|W-S1||Central North Dakota Daylily Society|
|W-S6||Friends of International Music Camp|
2022 ADOPT-A-FLOWER BED SPONSORSHIPS
The International Peace Garden is excited to offer new sponsorship opportunities in 2022 as part of our 90 th Anniversary!
Sponsoring one or more of our stunning annual flower beds offers great visibility for your business or service organization. A sponsorship can also be made to honour your family’s legacy at the Garden or in memory of a loved one. Our talented and hard-working horticulture team has designed more than 50 beds with themes including music and the arts as we welcome back the International Music Camp.
Your support ensures the Garden can continue bringing beautiful displays despite recent challenges with lost revenue due to Covid. 2022 also presents a new challenge as we will be growing our plants off-site while the production greenhouses shelter our world-class cactus and succulent collection during construction of the new Conservatory.
RECOGNITION OF YOUR 2022 SPONSORSHIP WILL INCLUDE:
- Signage outside the flower bed(s) visible by the 50,000 visitors we anticipate in 2022
- Recognition on our Facebook page (6,500 followers) and Instagram(1,350 followers)
- Listed on our website
- A decal for your door naming you as a 2022 IPG Supporter
- Option to join two summer tours of the formal channel
BEDS CAN BE SPONSORED AT THE FOLLOWING FOUR LEVELS:
Examples of each bed can be found on the sponsorship form, and you can request more info by contacting the Garden at firstname.lastname@example.org. A series of maps is attached in the email.
We hope you’ll join us for our 90th anniversary celebration and support our vital nonprofit organization.