ADOPT A FLOWER BED IS BACK!
For a second year, the Garden is offering great sponsorship opportunities for businesses, families and memorials!
The International Peace Garden is excited to offer new sponsorship opportunities in 2023 as part of our ‘Looking Sharp’ theme. The Garden is set to open our new world-class Conservatory next year. Our incredible Don Vitko Collection of cacti and succulents will serve as inspiration indoors and outdoors!
Sponsoring our stunning annual flower beds, planters or hanging baskets offers great visibility for your business or service organization. Sponsorship can also be made to honour your family’s legacy at the Garden or in memory of a loved one. Our talented and hard-working horticulture team has designed more than 50 beds with sharp geometric forms.
Your support ensures the Garden can continue planting beautiful displays despite recent challenges with lost revenue due to the pandemic’s impacts between 2020 and 2022.
Recognition of your 2023 sponsorship will include:
- Signage outside the flower bed(s), planters, etc. visible by the 50,000 visitors we anticipate
- Recognition on our Facebook page (10,000 followers) and Instagram (1,500 followers)
- Listed on our website
- A decal for your door naming you as a 2023 IPG Supporter
- Option to join two summer tours of the formal channel
Beds can be sponsored at the following levels:
- $5,000: Large display beds and iconic specials
- $2,500: Medium-Large display beds
- $1,000: Medium display beds
- $500: Small display beds
- $2,500: Largest (60-inch) – 1 avail
- $1,000: 30 to 36-inch – 42 avail
- $750: 27-inch and raised beds – 61 avail
- $500: 24 to 20-inch – 10 avail
- $250 16-inch tall by Chapel – 2 avail
Basket packages at:
- $2,000: 40 baskets at entrance
- $750: 8 baskets at formal area
- $500: 6 baskets at Peace Chapel
Examples of each bed can be found on the sponsorship form, and you can request more info by contacting the Garden at email@example.com. A series of maps is attached in the email.
We hope you’ll join us in celebration and support of our nonprofit organization. This is the second year of the Adopt-A-Flower-Bed program. Flower beds will go quickly. Renew Now!
For more information please contact:
Alyssa Slike at (1) (204) 430-7981 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or
Tim Chapman – email@example.com at (701) 263-4390 from the International Peace Garden.