Create your

dream wedding

Your Wedding Destination

The International Peace Garden has a number of beautiful spaces to provide the perfect setting for your special day. The year-round natural beauty of the gardens will delight your guests and create a stunning background for memories to last a lifetime.

Please review our available spaces and guidelines to plan your event!

Marriage License

Please note that you can work with Rolette County to get your marriage license. They will meet couples in the Garden to sign the necessary paperwork. You will need photo ID and if you have been married previously copies of divorce certificates. You will also need your SIN card (Canada) and/or Social Security card.

Contact Sarah Bruce, Rolette County Recorder, at (701) 477-3166 to make an appointment, answer questions and understand related paperwork and fees.

Submit the form below to request your date

Once we receive your submission, we will get back to you soon if that date and time is available and to gather further details about your wedding.

  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • :
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Passes & Memberships

Day Passes, Annual Membership or Lifetime Memberships can be purchased online for your next visit to the Garden.

Day Pass Rates:

  • Pedestrian/Pedal Bike – $10
  • Military Rate – $15
  • Passenger Vehicle – $15 (off-season rate)
  • Motorcycle (per rider) – $10
  • Tour Bus/Large Groups

Annual Membership – $40
Lifetime Membership – $500