90TH ANNIVERSARY DINNER SERIES – OLD FASHIONED PICNIC
The Old Fashioned Picnic will be held in conjunction with the opening of our brand new interpretive playground area. We have an action-packed afternoon planned with classic picnic activities such as three-legged races, carnival games, face painting, kite flying and even a PIE EATING CONTEST!!
An over-the-top buffet meal will complete the festivities and fill your tummies!
- Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders
- Fried Chicken
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Baked Beans
- Potato Salad and a large variety of other salads to choose from
- Watermelon and much more
- Dessert will be an ice cream sundae bar with lots of delicious toppings to choose from.
- $30 per person
- $15 for kids 12 and under
- Price does not include gate admission.
This meal is also part of our 90th Anniversary Dinner Series, other events in this series include:
- 90 Years of Stars – August 26
- Mystery in the Historic Lodge – October 1