More Than Peace
WELCOME TO THE INTERNATIONAL PEACE GARDEN
Nestled in the Turtle Mountains is a garden. A celebration of peace, a living monument to the ideals of friendship and cooperation among nations. Acres of uninterrupted prairie, forests and radiant floral gardens are defined by nature, not borders.
Things To Do
Experience the Peace Gardens all year by visiting these featured attractions.
The Conservatory, along with the cacti & succulent collection, is closed to the public as we expand our new space. Opening later 2022 or early 2023.
NOTICE TO VISITORS
The cacti & succulent Conservatory are closed to the public. We have begun construction and expansion of The Conservatory and the cacti and succulent display will be closed to the public and off-display until fall 2022.
– The Garden is open 8am to 8pm daily.
– The Café and Gift Shop opens May 9, hours are 10am to 4pm daily.
• Daily admission costs are $25 or an annual membership is $40 (good for 12 months). You may purchase memberships online, pay at the gate, or stop in the admin office.
ATTENTION CANADIAN RESIDENTS: Visiting the International Peace Garden is considered international travel. Before returning to Canada, you must use ArriveCAN (free App or website) to submit mandatory information regardless of your vaccination status or how long you’ve been away.
- Travellers returning to Canada after visiting the International Peace Garden do not need to take a pre-entry COVID-19 test as long as their travel outside of Canada was only to the International Peace Garden. Fully vaccinated travellers arriving in Canada at any port of entry will not require a pre-entry test.
- Fully vaccinated travellers may be randomly selected for on-arrival testing.
- Travellers who are not fully vaccinated are required to take a test on-arrival and on day 8, and to quarantine.
- For more information, visit Travel.gc.ca
U.S. visitors to the Peace Garden are not impacted by the above Canadian border closure.
Upcoming IPG Events
Join the Worker Bees
Volunteer at the International Peace Garden
We are looking for Worker Bees of all ages and abilities as our volunteer opportunities are wide-ranging and accomodating for all. We ask that kids under the age of 16 be accompanied by a parent or adult. We also have opportunities for group workdays and individual hours of service every day of the week. Worker Bees that contribute 6 or more hours of service are also eligible for additional incentives!